EEK! Spider Halloween Popcorn Ball
Materials Needed: Kathy Kaye Popcorn Ball from Walmart, white chocolate, mini Oreos, black string licorice, pink laffy taffy, candy eyes, tootsie roll, dark chocolate to write with.
- Dip the Popcorn Ball in melted white chocolate wafers and let dry in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Stick a mini Oreo cookie on top of the popcorn ball and fasten with a dab of melted chocolate.
- Bend the black string licorice to form its legs.
- Shape the tongue out of pink laffy taffy and then paint a dab of chocolate in the middle of the tongue to accent it.
- Then you can paint the word “EEK” with some dark chocolate.
Creation by Lauren Whiting