CRAZY GOON 1
Materials Needed: Kathy Kaye™ Popcorn Ball from Walmart, green food coloring, purple, pink and yellow laffy taffy, black string licorice (dilute food coloring with a little almond extract for flavor)
- Paint the Popcorn Ball with green food coloring and let dry for a few minutes.
- While waiting, soften the laffy taffy so it is moldable.
- Flatten out the purple taffy to form the face and center it on the ball.
- Make the lips out of the pink taffy and stick candy corn on for the arms.
- The yellow taffy forms the legs for the Goon!
- Cut strips of black string licorice and stick on top of its head.
- Last but not least create his sight with five candy eyes.