Materials needed: Kathy Kaye™ Popcorn Ball from Walmart, purple and red food coloring, candy eyes, pink laffy taffy, cheese puff arms and candy corn (dilute food coloring with a little almond extract for flavor).
- Paint the Popcorn Ball with purple food coloring, and let it dry a bit.
- Paint the whites of the candy eyes with yellow food coloring and let dry for a minute.
- Form the tongue out of softened pink laffy taffy and paint a strip of red food coloring to form a crease. Attach to the Popcorn Ball.
- Stick the cheese curls on for arms.
- Then the candy corn goes in the monsters head!
Creation by Lauren Whiting